While working on Heat Synthesizer 0.9.4, I created this song to test the VST integration and to show some of Heat Synthesizers capabilities. The song uses 14 instances of Heat Synthesizer for the whole song.
Some drum samples and EQs/Reverbs are added, but no other sound generation mechanism is used.
The track is hosted on my soundclound account and is flagged to be downloadable. It’s some sort of EDM / Trance, but not meant to be something serious.
I want to thank the following Heat Synthesizer Pro users for their presets, which I used in this song:
- Fairlight CMI – Plucks on JH Pad by POP CORN
- AirPad by sattmims (modified)
- Jan Hammer Pad by 3345rpm
- Cyber Bells by JD126 (modified)
- DAW: Cubase 5
- Heat Synthesizer
- My GPU powered convolution reverb on a Geforce 650 TI, see here
- EQ from Cubase
- Jeroen Breebaart VST plugins, see here
- Drum samples taken from “Techno Trance Essentials” and “Ultrabeatz” sampling CDs