Android App changes in version 0.8.7
- New: Allow to adjust the BPM / Beats per Minute on the new “Global” page
- New: Wave Recorder: Allows to save the output of Heat as wave file
Heat Synthesizer 0.8.5 has been released, this is a maintenance release with the following changes:
- Fix crash when clicking near the ‘Processing Mode’ setting in settings page
- Fix filters envelope was exponential, is now linear. Please review your Presets, but this change shouldn’t be noticed most of the time.
- Fix adding presets with invalid names could stop Preset Browser to display any Presets
- Fix “Store Online Terms” box was not scrollable / unable to click OK on small screens
- Removed DSP processing mode, WiFi is just not always stable enough to handle it and it makes no sense anyway as GUI mode behaves identical but VST is used to process sound
Please also download new VST plugins or your Presets may sound slightly different because of the filter envelope change.